Thursday, February 26, 2009
Take your Christmas down!!!!!
Just got back from a quick trip into town to pick up tonight's pizza (it's been a long day). We ordered from the semi-nice place, Amalfi, which is considered to be the nice and fancy and oo-lala Italian place but we gave it two chances and they bombed out big time . . . anyway they do make some pretty tasty pizza, only worthy of take-out which we treat ourselves to on the occasional busy day. So, tonight Meg and I ran up there to pick up the pizza but had to wait a few minutes. While we waited Meg looked around and commented to me about the Christmas decor, which is still up in this supposedly fancy place. As we were leaving Meg turned to the woman who served us up and said (loudly) "You have to take your Christmas down!" I think the woman was a little offended and I think Meg chose the owner or manager to complain to because she kind of defended herself. . . "I took the tree down. . . " I think it's just too funny that Meg noticed and complained! Atta girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment