For Kristin's birthday we gathered at Back Abbey for dinner! Burgers all around and we polished off the fries. This is great place to eat on the patio, it's really quite pretty and we hardly noticed the electrical units until we started snapping pictures! There was actually a cute pic of Kristin and I in which we both looked quite pretty (trust me) but it's not in my iPhoto album anymore. I think it was accidentally erased. Blast. In that case, you get to have a better look at that cupcake. . .
. . . which was divine. Fresh strawberry!! I bought them at Cup Cakery in Upland (on Mountain next to Starbucks, just below the 10 Fwy). If you live in the area and you haven't sampled the goodies, you simply must.
Happy Birthday Sister!
2 comments:
I would have loved to see that good picture! The one you posted of me is not so wonderful...those dang sunglasses do not do much for me! :)
ohh, but look at cute Gus behind me!
Post a Comment