Happy Thanksgiving! This year we celebrated with the Shaw family, who served up a mouth-watering bird and stuffing and potatoes and beans and. . . . whew! It was sooo good. I made pumpkin pies that were pretty tasty I might add, and this year I am thankful that I have accomplished 34 years of never having roasted a turkey! Thank you Holly and Jeff! We had a lovely day with you all, and Carson says thanks for letting him come too!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Giving Thanks!
Happy Thanksgiving! This year we celebrated with the Shaw family, who served up a mouth-watering bird and stuffing and potatoes and beans and. . . . whew! It was sooo good. I made pumpkin pies that were pretty tasty I might add, and this year I am thankful that I have accomplished 34 years of never having roasted a turkey! Thank you Holly and Jeff! We had a lovely day with you all, and Carson says thanks for letting him come too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment