Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fun Fall Pics

I'm so behind on my blogging! I'm going to jam a bunch of pictures up here just to catch up on the last month and a half. This is the first of many "just dump them on" posts, to appease the grandparent types (wink) who are begging for some updates! These first pics are from a fun day at the farm with Holly, Jeff and Sienna. We took tons of pictures (unofficial photo shoot) but these are just a few that I grabbed really quickly to show what fun the girls had that day: coming back from the sheep meadow and climbing fences:


Here is Meg being funny with her mini-pumpkin. This little orange guy was the favorite item for a few days, she took it to the mall and the park and tried to take it to bed but I wouldn't allow it:

Oh, so this is one of the sweet pics that also came from our day at the farm with the Shaw fam. I just love my Meg:

Little Meg frolicking in the front yard in her cute boots and hat, being really hilarious. I started taking pics because she was making all sorts of funny faces! Please note, that's my beloved dog-wood tree (turning red for fall).


No comments: