Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meg's Spring Pics!

Everything is blooming and gorgeous and I have done a few photo shoots lately all of which have inspired me to take a few "professional" shots of my own kid. I figured. . . hey, why not. So, Meg and I drove over to Rockwood park last Monday for a little photo session. Here are some of the cuties from the day. Not my finest work ever, but I didn't have my faithful assistant with me, so I also played the role of playmate/butterfly catcher/ostrich holder. Seriously, my photos are always better when I bring Brian along on a photo shoot. Last time he just sat and read the paper, but the pics were pretty good!




3 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Look at you all "catchy-upy"
8 posts in 1 hour, I think that's a record somewhere...
Meg is adorable in these shots, she's getting too big!

Traci Giles said...

My posts have all been sitting around waiting for blogger at allow me to post them! I've been having trouble with blogger to say the least. . . tonight it let me post for some crazy reason so I sat here and posted them all.

daisygirl said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted new stuff. Love the spring pics of Meg! Dandelion is my fave!