Today we celebrated Fall. . . even though it isn't officially here yet. We went to a "Country Fair" at the John Jay Homestead, came home for a brief nap and then hit the dance floor--a local group was holding a charity square-dance! We were disappointed to miss the pony rides (we discovered the ponies and their long line as we were leaving the fair with a very tired girl) but enjoyed a funny clown-type guy, the petting zoo, pig races, craft making, fire trucks, a blacksmith, um, I think that's it. Meg proved to be quite a dancer at the square dance, and so did mom & dad--we had a great time dancing with Meg and we were so tired after a few of those dances! But Meg danced the night away as you will see by the pictures. I'll shut up and let you look:
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Weekend in the "Country"
Today we celebrated Fall. . . even though it isn't officially here yet. We went to a "Country Fair" at the John Jay Homestead, came home for a brief nap and then hit the dance floor--a local group was holding a charity square-dance! We were disappointed to miss the pony rides (we discovered the ponies and their long line as we were leaving the fair with a very tired girl) but enjoyed a funny clown-type guy, the petting zoo, pig races, craft making, fire trucks, a blacksmith, um, I think that's it. Meg proved to be quite a dancer at the square dance, and so did mom & dad--we had a great time dancing with Meg and we were so tired after a few of those dances! But Meg danced the night away as you will see by the pictures. I'll shut up and let you look:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meg is so cute! I think I leave the same comment everytime but I can't help it. Those tiny pig tails drive me crazy! :)
Post a Comment